Adapted from a commission for National Geographic, this extremely 90's rave scene is a who's who of 90's pop culture... loving rendered on Microsoft Paint.
Vanilla Ice is broing out with Bill Gates and The Log Lady, Pablo Escobar is getting high on his own supply and even the T-Rex from Jurassic Park is busting out the glowsticks. It's all a bit much for Dawson from Dawson's Creek who's having a bit of a cry in Casualty Corner. And no tribute to the 90s would be complete without a Nokia 51-10, a tamagotchi and the Gail Porter issue of FHM.
- 100% super soft ringspun cotton
- OEKO-TEX® STANDARD certified garment
- Fair Wear Foundation certified
- Confidence in Textiles approved
- Printed in the UK using Oeka-Tex and GOTS certified Brother water-based eco-friendly inks
Care Instructions For best results wash inside out at a low temperature. Wash strong colours separately